Online Marketing Intern
May 2016 – Present
- Assist online marketing team with duties including web design, content management, and data reporting/analysis for ecommerce
- Assist other teams with tasks involving copywriting, PR/brand management, SEO, blogging, and social media
Tetra Social Media Consulting
September 2015 – Present
- Manage social media campaigns to enhance brand visibility and convert sales for small business clients
- Support content management/calendar, perform research, design/write posts and track results
- Froozer: assisted brand manager by identifying target demographic, strategizing campaigns, and creating content for social platforms
- Jenny Gagnon Counselor: built social media pages and organized a social strategy to bring the service provider more clients
IT Help Desk Staff
February 2016 – Present
- Provide Tier 1 tech support by assisting students and faculty with technical issues over phone and through email.
Distant Star Press
December 2012 – Present
- Write fiction, articles, and blog posts covering various genres including speculative fiction, cross-genre, and literary/general and a variety of subjects including science, philosophy, and current events.
- Published fiction has appeared in such publications as Perihelion, Bewildering Stories, InfectiveINK, and on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.
- Maintain multiple blogs with articles, philosophical discussions, fiction and poetry.
Insurance Billing Manager
Pamela D. Vrana Counseling Services
April 2013 – May 2015
- Managed and filed medical insurance claims and resolved discrepancies in payment reports while maintaining client confidentiality.
- Improved business operations by streamlining claim resolution process with a comprehensive Excel database and creating client account profiles to more efficiently organize insurance information.